We have assessed geotechnical risks associated with the hazards to allow prioritisation of maintenance funding for existing infrastructure, and assessed hazards as required by Section 106 of the Resource Management Act to support new development. We have designed a wide range of mitigation measures including ground improvement, rockfall fences and bunds, landslide barriers, and slope stabilisation measures including retaining walls and earthwork solutions.
• Engineering Geological Mapping
• Rockfall and Landslide Modelling
• Liquefaction and Lateral Spread Assessment
• Risk assessment and modelling
• Design and review of risk mitigation measures
• Slope hazard rating assessments for infrastructure, in particular transport corridors